COVID-19: How can I reduce the spread of coronavirus?
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Clean objects and surfaces you touch often (such as door handles, kettles and phones) using your regular cleaning products.
- Clean a shared bathroom each time you use it, for example, by wiping the surfaces you have touched.
- DO NOT share towels, including hand towels and tea towels.