Welcome to City & Hackney GP Confederation – working with our GP surgeries to provide the best local healthcare in the country.
We offer high-quality GP healthcare services for more than 339,000 people living in the City of London and the London Borough of Hackney.
Our 39 GP practice members work together to provide better health care to patients – and to give patients faster access to a doctor when they need one.
Please see below City & Hackney GP Confederation Annual Review for the period October 2021-March 2023.
New to the area?
- Register with a doctor
- We have 39 GP practices in City and Hackney
- Find your local surgery
Keeping yourself well
- Want to quit smoking? – Try Hackney Stop Smoking Service
- Keep your child safe – Free childhood immunisations, to protect children
- Get the 'flu jab - stay safe from winter 'flu bugs
- We have 39 outstanding GP practices offering first-class care to local residents
- It’s easy to get an appointment – daytimes, evenings and at weekends
- Or get urgent medical advice and help within two hours
Tell us how we're doing - have your say!
If you have comments to share about how your local surgery is doing, why not join a patient participation group or post on the Care Opinion site’s Tell Your Story page.
Careers in City and Hackney
- GP vacancies – rewarding work, outstanding practices
- New GPs – grow your career with us - salaried roles
- Nursing roles – join our family for challenging but rewarding work
Primary care networks