The Employing Practice
Queensbridge Group Practice
Queensbridge Group Practice (QGP) is a well-established NHS GP surgery in Hackney with approximately 10,500 registered patients. They are a friendly, supportive, training practice that has a record of good performance against local and national requirements, as well as a committed multi-professional team. We use the Emis Web clinical system.
QGP’s ethos is working together to:
* Provide high quality patient care for our diverse patient community
* To develop professionally and maintain a good work-life balance
* Maintain a happy, supportive team
QGP is looking for an energetic, innovative doctor to join our fantastic team.
* 5 clinical sessions
* Paid admin session
* Dedicated mentor for the first year in practice
* 6 weeks annual leave
* 1 week study leave
* Weekly clinical meeting
* Support to take on Clinical Leadership role
* Opportunity to teach Medical Students, Foundation doctors and GP Registrars
* Well-developed PCN with access to an extensive Wellbeing Team, Clinical and Mental Health Pharmacists, First Contact Physiotherapists, Physician Associates to support the best patient care through effective care navigation
* An experienced, efficient administrative team working hard to support the clinical team
* On-site parking/good public transport links
* Salary £10,500-£12,000 per session (depending on clinical experience and skills)
Job Description and Person Specification
How to apply
In order to apply, you must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK and be included on the NHS performers list.
Please send letters of application with CV to Khristle Absalud, Practice Manager, email@example.com.
Advert Closing Date
To return to your search, use the back button on your browser.